lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Custom CSS Mailchimp form - oDesk



I have an easy and quick CSS job for CSS experts!



I'm creating a landing page for my facebook page.



See Draft Here: https://www.facebook.com/drdeschatelets/app_190322544333196



I'm trying to have a similar simple style as this facebook landing page.



https://www.facebook.com/Get10000Fans/app_203351739677351?ref=ts



The Mailchimp sign-up is not centered and not very customizable. According to mailchimp you can apply CSS style to it and customize it. I don't need major changes I would simply like that it is centered and to change the button to say "Click here for instant access" instead of "subscribe". Also change the button colour so that it matches the red arrow? I'm not marries to the red or the arrow it was just a free one I found. If you have pre-made buttons and arrows I would be open to that.



Below the video and sign up box I would like to place a image of my guide book with some writing. Now when I do this the image is below the sign up box. (Attached is that image)



If you have suggestions I'm open to them! I'll be investing some money in FB advertising so anything you believe would improve conversion rate would be great.



My budget is $5-10. I'm open to negotiation, I'm just under the impression the sign-up box for someone who knows CSS won't need much change.



Budget: $10

Starting On: May 1, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: May 01, 2012 05:27 UTC

ID: 201136142

Category: Software Development > Software Plug-ins

Skills: css,facebook,mailchimp,video,writing,advertising,negotiation,custom-cms,html

Country: Philippines

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Software Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Custom-CSS-Mailchimp-form_%7E%7Edef0fcc78b328d64?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario