domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Google Places Reseller - oDesk



Hello,

I need someone to completely optimize and get clients up on the top 7 of google places.

I'm a offline consultant and want someone that wants to build a long term business relationship. I will get the

clients and you do the work you know how to do. I'm not looking for someone that is going to charge me an arm and

a leg, since this is my business as well. I'm looking to have lots of Google Places clients but need someone that knows how to do it. I need someone that can guarantee the places ranking though. Here is the basics I know is needed for a good Google places page.



10 images optimized for my client's Google Places categories and keywords.

Images may be stock photography or images from my client's website. I will probably provide all pics.

All images are named properly and have their meta data optimized.

All images are uploaded to an optimized Panoramio account, where they are geo-tagged and optimized for keywords and Google Places categories.

All images are branded to my client and contain a strong call to action.

Every image contains business citation.

All image descriptions contain links to other profiles and Google Places page.





5 videos (Animoto or whatever) optimized for my client's Google Places categories and keywords.

All videos have about 5-6 images and text in between each image.

All videos are created in a problem - solution fashion and target each category of the client's business.

All videos are uploaded to an optimized YouTube channel and Geo-tagged. Descriptions are optimized.



All videos are branded for my client and contain a strong call to action.

All video descriptions contain citation.

All video descriptions contain links to other profiles and Google Places page.



Google Plus Page for businesses

All images and videos are uploaded to a customized Google Plus Page for business.

Every image and video is optimized for keywords and categories to match those found in YouTube.

Google Plus Page profile will contain business description and citation.



Citation links (Extremely Valuable for your own SEO of the listing)

2 reviews from different IPs every week for 3 weeks.



Hope I was thorogh enough. Please, do not bid if you cannot do this or guarantee at least position 7

on google places for the clients keyword. Again, I'm looking to build a business relationship and have lots of clients

for you.



Thanks and good luck.

Lucas



Budget: $150

Starting On: April 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 30, 2012 05:34 UTC

ID: 201130285

Category: Sales & Marketing > SEO - Search Engine Optimization

Skills: google-places,youtube,video,google-plus,seo

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Google-Places-Reseller_%7E%7Efce3d40a5b6954c7?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario