martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Contacts From The Fitness Industry - oDesk



I have an upcoming online marketing campaign going live during May.



I am looking for somebody to collect email contact addresses from other fitness professionals sites.



I am looking to make contact with people that run fitness business as Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors and Boot Camp Owners etc to promote my online fitness product.



If this is something you would like to help me out with I look forwards to your reply.



Rich.



Starting On: April 25, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 25, 2012 05:00 UTC

ID: 201106272

Category: Networking & Information Systems > Other - Networking & Information Systems

Skills: marketing,make

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Networking & Information Systems jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Contacts-From-The-Fitness-Industry_%7E%7E8af0d9e2474c196c?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario