jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Create Powerpoint Slide Deck (15 slides) To Advertise My Blog - oDesk



I want an individual who is HIGHLY skilled in graphics, the english language, and has expert experience in creating power point presentations that convert to sells.



I need a slide deck created that advertises and depicts what I can bring as a a coach and athlete to my clients.



Information can be taken from my blog but hired must also be able to communicate eloquently why it is vital they visit.



Budget: $50

Starting On: April 20, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 20, 2012 05:19 UTC

ID: 201081587

Category: Design & Multimedia > Presentations

Skills: graphics,english,presentations

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 14.83



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Create-Powerpoint-Slide-Deck-slides-Advertise-Blog_%7E%7E8c83e37c1ef07117?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario