miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

Home Page Design , SEO,graphics css html - oDesk



I require a web development agency to change my home page just slightly with some high resolution design images & options. I require you to also have SEO skills so you can ensure our site is maximising its potential. I require you to be able to create High Res Quality images in photoshop and send me the work file in photoshop and jpeg format so i can easily interchange on our site later on. You will have extensive css html experience.



Starting On: April 26, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 26, 2012 05:36 UTC

ID: 201112481

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: seo,graphics,design,css,html

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 27.17



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Home-Page-Design-SEO-graphics-css-html_%7E%7Eac4d9ff5cbdc4908?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario