domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Left side of my brain. Phillipines. - oDesk



I think that is the systems/analytical/process/planning half. That's where I need help.



The right side is fine, I have no problem being creative. I need to outsource big chunks of my responsibilities, so I'm looking for someone with a versatile skill set who is top notch.



Do you like dance / yoga / fitness / healthy living?



I publish a magazine, and have a zillion details big and small flying by me at all times.



You'll need to get inside every one of the areas I handle, and learn how to be pro-active and anticipate actions and create systems... My mantra is 'highest leverage' and so I need help with many low-level, yet important tasks.



Great if you keep weird hours too, or dovetail the end and beginning of our days, we are 11 hours ahead.



We are launching a new website on a proprietary CMS for publishers: www.metropublisher.com

Seems a lot like other CMS's pretty simple web back-end.



I want someone to learn and admin it inside and out. And live in my various e-mail inboxes with me, handling the small stuff, putting articles on the site from press releases, answering/forwarding mail, dealing with posting events for clients, etc, etc...



Email list management, and email marketing expertise.. We have one big list, and smaller ones, all need organizing, purging, etc.



Getting me public speaking gigs



Blog and article posting



Google adsense



Facebook apps and integration



Salesforce,



Starting On: April 16, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 16, 2012 05:03 UTC

ID: 201057348

Category: Web Development > Website Project Management

Skills: custom-cms,management,email-marketing,google-adsense,facebook,yoga,activex,salesforce.com,google-docs

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Left-side-brain-Phillipines_%7E%7E4597a6d8095fa502?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario