lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Minor Wordpress Fixes - oDesk



This is my site... www.blackfolkskoolaid.com And this is what I need:



1. I have images I want to use for my Social Media 'Follow Us' icons. I want you to add a Follow Us Section and the icons to the site. I know how to add the site links from the widget page myself. The icons will be Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Subscribe.



2. When I post a blog link on Facebook, the picture shows up, but a preview of the blog posting doesn't. I need you to fix this.



3. I need to be able to insert videos in the blog posts. I installed a plug-in, it doesnt seem to be working though. When I attempt to create a blog, I dont see the icon for that plug in where my fonts are. Also I need a video widget on the main page. I tried to add that also, but it's not showing up.



4. Check out the comment section on this blog entry... http://blackfolkskoolaid.com/excerpt-from-slave-narrative-1/#comment-6



As you can see my blog name is merging with the word 'says'. I need a space to be between my name and the word 'says.' If you have to install a new comment form, that is fine.



5. I need to be able to change the font color for my blog posts.



Budget: $25

Starting On: April 24, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 24, 2012 05:20 UTC

ID: 201100310

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: wordpress,web-design,social-media-marketing

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 50.50



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Minor-Wordpress-Fixes_%7E%7Eb40176d62268b211?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario