martes, 24 de abril de 2012

MOBILE GAMES DEVELOPER needed for three game projects - oDesk



Hi there,



This project will be a short and easy project. I would like to recreate the theme of three of my previous games .This game will be created on the iPhone and iPad.



So I am looking for a programmer to help me do this in a short amount of time. If you can create graphics, that would be great. Otherwise, you must be able to communicate with my designer to coordinate with the new theme and graphics for the games.



If there are current small bugs, I would like those to be removed and to have a BUG FREE and FLAWLESS gameplay. I would like to integrate some elements from one of my games into my other games as well.



First game is written in cocos2d.

The other two are open-gl.



1. Please send me your portfolio.

2. Let me know if you have experience working with source codes.



Interviews will be conducted soon.



I look forward in speaking with many of you in the next interview.



Best,

J.O.



Starting On: April 25, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 25, 2012 05:37 UTC

ID: 201106393

Category: Software Development > Game Development

Skills: games,opengl-es,iphone-development,objective-c,cocos2d,c++,cocoa,cocoa-touch,apple-uikit-framework,make

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 165.17



click to apply



via All Software Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/MOBILE-GAMES-DEVELOPER-needed-for-three-game-projects_%7E%7Ef0f2c98c8eedfbdd?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario