viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Website Design and Construction - oDesk



Hello there,



I need a new look for my wordpress website. www.thetaxexperts.co.uk and I would like it modeled on http://www.oraclegroup.net.au/ .



I will give you the outline of what is required but more detailed instructions will be sent once the job has been awarded.



1. The 4 main categories on the home page will be

a. Corporation Tax

b. Income Tax

c. Inheritance tax

d. Capital Gains Tax

2. I want the other buttons on the main menu included on the Home Page but I am not sure where at the moment. You can make suggestions for this.

3. I will supply the logo to go at the top of the page.

4. The video will go on the Right Hand Side of the Home page above the fold.

5. The video presenter will still be used and will walk out onto the middle of the page.

6. The testimonilas will be the same as shown on the oracle group site but will change evey 10 seconds or so.

7. I would like the site to fill the screen

8. The site will be compatable with I-phone and Tablet computers.

9. The scripts will be the same as on my own site.

10. The colours will be predominantly blue.

11. The site must be Professional and corporate looking

12 I want All in One SEO used and also in the blog. The blog needs to appear as part of the site so that the search engines see that new content is being added all the time.

13. You will need to build the site on temporary hosting so that the site is not down while you are building it.

14. The sign up Box needs to look professional but needs to be below the fold.

15. I would like to add social media buttons to the site like Linked in and Facebook.

16. You will select the best photos for use on the various pages. Some of the existing photos may be OK to use.



There will be other things that need to be done as well, but we can address those as the site is being built.





Essentially the site will have the same features as the present site, but just look more professional and a Business like.



I would like the site finished within 2 weks f awarding the job, so please stick to these times.



If I like your work, you will also be invited to change another site www.taxavoidance.uk.com into the sa,e appearance as this new site. You will just copy the format and change it across. There will also be another 2 sites to be made after this and all can be made in exactly the same format as this one, but they will be smaller sites and I will expect a better price.



Budget: $300

Starting On: April 28, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 28, 2012 05:39 UTC

ID: 201123163

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: design,construction,wordpress,linkedin,facebook

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 363.67



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-Design-and-Construction_%7E%7Ee9c10827e0ea8cb2?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario