lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Website updates and shopping cart. - oDesk



I have my own webfirm and I need a new programer that can fix a current site.



the site is www.champfactory.com



I need the following



1. Website changes and features

2. Admin integration that we already have built

3. fix some bugs.

4. add a shopping cart (x-cart)





This is very important to get done in the next week. I will send a complete list of stuff needed to fix the current site.



Budget: $300

Starting On: April 24, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 24, 2012 05:51 UTC

ID: 201100441

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills:

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 53.67



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-updates-and-shopping-cart_%7E%7Eac2ebf24e82b2f49?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario