martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Find apartment in Wroclaw, Poland centrum - oDesk



Witam!



Bede we Wroclawiu 3go Maja na trzy miesziency (do Sierpnia).



Szukam mieszkanie w okolicach Rynku.



What I need:



Furnished apartment in the centre of Wroclaw.



- 1-2 bedrooms

- 1-2 bathrooms

- WiFi internet

- Kitchen with kitchen supplies (not absolutely necessary, but preferred)

- Laundry machine in the flat (preferable) or in the building.

- Bed and other furniture



My max price is 3,000PLN per month for 3 months, but I prefer 1,500 - 2,500.



I already know how to use Gumtree, but I need someone to search through the listings (as well as anywhere else I do not know about) and find a flat that is available for me. This job is completed when I move in to a place you found for me.



If you have questions please ask.



Budget: $50

Starting On: April 25, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 25, 2012 05:23 UTC

ID: 201106358

Category: Administrative Support > Personal Assistant

Skills: max

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Administrative Support jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Find-apartment-Wroclaw-Poland-centrum_%7E%7E0fbec5061d51ab4b?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario