viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Coding website from Indesign - oDesk

Hi,



I have attached a file with full instruction and design. I would simply like this design uploaded on my CWCS hosting package using parrallels plesk control panel.



I would also like the website to be editable with little coding knowledge.



The design is complete it just needs implementing online.The website needs to be complete this weekend. I have been informed this isnt the hardest job to complete by any means.



The first person to tell me how they will do the following gets the job



1) make the website content easy to edit by myself ( no coding experience)

2) ensure me that the website will function just as it looks.



I have attached the file



Budget: $70

Starting On: August 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: August 31, 2012 10:03 UTC

ID: 201586623

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: plesk

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Coding-website-from-Indesign_%7E%7Ed974255640cdc99a?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario