viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Logo and packaging design wanted - oDesk

Hello,



I will be selling clip in remy hair extensions, they will be 100% human hair and will weight. The will be a length of 20 inches.



I have a rough logo already which I would like the person who I pick to do this to reiterate, as mine goes very blurry when enlarged.



The packaging already has a template which is attached, it needs to be this template.



I need the packaging to represent and portray a solid brand.



I like muted/pastel colours such as light greys/pinks ect.



The back of the packaging must state care instructions - I have attached this also with a few title lines which I like, such as 'a bit of TLC goes along way..'



Budget: $80

Starting On: August 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: August 31, 2012 10:05 UTC

ID: 201586627

Category: Design & Multimedia > Print Design

Skills: design

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Logo-and-packaging-design-wanted_%7E%7Ecdd861350b66bbae?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario