miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

Internet Marketing-Sales - oDesk

Hi, I am about to start a website. The website involves Canadian travellers to book flights with American websites. Canadians flying from canada usually pay a lot more than flying from the US and sometimes even double. My business is to provide bus/taxi/car service for Canadians to border cities in America for a much cheaper ticket to fly around the USA, Mexico etc.



I need someone to find, to search the internet for Canadians who are currently travelling from Canadian airports, and start marketing how American airports will save them a lot of money. I need someone with strong marketing and internet research skills to promote my company once it is developed and start generating business.



I will need someone to start posting ads in many Canadian sites, start emailing corporate companies in Canada, email Canadian travelers, also strong use of social media.



I am a current College Graduate so my funds are not to high at the moment, but as the company grows so will you. I will keep increasing wages as long as you keep bringing more business.



Starting On: August 29, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: August 29, 2012 09:11 UTC

ID: 201578896

Category: Sales & Marketing > Sales & Lead Generation

Skills: marketing,research,internet-marketing,internet-research

Country: Canada

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Internet-Marketing-Sales_%7E%7E7d1256b1422b5441?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario