viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Make my bootstrap based webapp look pretty! - oDesk

I'm working on a web app that I hope to release sometime next week. I've used Bootstrap for HTML and CSS but unfortunately I have the design skills of a turnip so it's not looking too great.



It's a fairly simple app with only 2 main app pages.



I need someone to take the bootstrap-based HTML I've got and make it look awesome.



Ideally should be all responsive and look nice on an iPhone and iPad as well as a web browser.



Please send some examples of your work.



Also let me know if you can do just the design or the design+HTML/CSS (either are fine, I have some great people to do HTML/CSS stuff)



Starting On: August 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: August 31, 2012 08:47 UTC

ID: 201586467

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: html,css,design,ipad,twitter-bootstrap

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 385.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Make-bootstrap-based-webapp-look-pretty_%7E%7E03165b02aa95cf8f?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario