domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Create Website To Sell Internet Link Ads With Billing And Tracking - oDesk



I want to set up a website similar to adwords and infolinks. I am looking for someone that has the project already done, where I can just buy / license the site.



I want to see a site you have set up to apply. If you have done a pay click ad site, please give me a link to it, and your skype id so I can contact you.



My skype id is contentwriters.



All payments will be done through odesk as required.



Starting On: April 16, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 16, 2012 05:37 UTC

ID: 201057453

Category: Web Development > Ecommerce

Skills: billing,skype

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 1,655.33



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Create-Website-Sell-Internet-Link-Ads-With-Billing-And-Tracking_%7E%7Ec7c9b1e5eecf084c?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario