lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Custom shopping cart with register/login/profile system - oDesk



Hi contractors,



I have a website : http://www.separatethescams.com



I need custom shopping cart with user register/login/profile system integrated



basically I need some one to finish the entire site.



I will need admin panel where I can manage products and user data and all information on the site.



need someone that can work fast, I need this site done by the end of this month.



Budget: $150

Starting On: April 17, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 17, 2012 04:48 UTC

ID: 201063179

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: php,mysql,javascript,asp.net,html,css,html5,css3,phpmyadmin,database-administration

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 24.67



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Custom-shopping-cart-with-register-login-profile-system_%7E%7E4a63f61fb71a0283?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario