miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Data Entry / Lead Generation - oDesk



I am seeking someone that can take a list of people that I will supply with their address in the United States and find me their working phone numbers. Home, Cell, work, & Email Address wherever available, I need the project done on a fairly quick turnaround time. It takes me about 1 hour to complete 23. I expect anyone I hire to be much quicker then I am and do at least 23 contacts per hour.



The work is not creative it is mundane however it is very important to me.Serious inquiries only, no slackers.



I supply the list you use various sites like zabasearch, Facebook, whitepages.com, etc to find contact information.



You are creating a complete lead for me to prospect and call these individuals. If you have done this type of work before or have ideas as to how to best get working phone numbers for these people as often times the numbers I find are disconnected it would surely enhance your credibility and value.



You should be able to start immediately.



Starting On: April 19, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 19, 2012 05:03 UTC

ID: 201075633

Category: Sales & Marketing > Sales & Lead Generation

Skills: data-entry,lead-generation,facebook

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 5.33



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Data-Entry-Lead-Generation_%7E%7E06c7ec58bc6d791f?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario