martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Financial Accountant Needed - oDesk



I need a personal assistant to help me accomplish my financial goals.



Tasks include:



Setting me up a budget

Looking at my debt, and deciding the best pay to pay it down

Looking at my credit score

Paying my bills

Etc.



Please note: this is a sensitive position, and you will have access to my financials.



Starting On: April 18, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 18, 2012 05:21 UTC

ID: 201069475

Category: Administrative Support > Personal Assistant

Skills: financial-analysis,finance,financial-accounting,financial-management

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Administrative Support jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Financial-Accountant-Needed_%7E%7E76314b8da4692c70?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario