martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Interpretation of Data Analysis results (a quick easy one) - oDesk



Hi There,



I am looking for someone to do some interpretation of data analysis results for me. I have the Excel File with all data on it, I just need someone to work out the equations for some variables/correlations on the data (e.g. M= , SD = ).



This job price is negotiable but I need a quick turn around time.



I am a total newbie to stats so I need the person that I higher to be patient with me:)



Thanks!



Starting On: April 18, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 18, 2012 05:11 UTC

ID: 201069446

Category: Business Services > Statistical Analysis

Skills: data-analysis

Country: South Africa

Hours Billed: 5.00



click to apply



via All Business Services jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Interpretation-Data-Analysis-results-quick-easy-one_%7E%7E96bc1c41333d1f84?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario