viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Looking For Top Shelf Telemarketers And Appointment Setters - oDesk



Hello,



I am part of an emerging company on the West Coast who offers local businesses full service online marketing solutions, and much more.



I am looking for a seasoned telemarketing professional or possibly a few in order to jump start my sales team and make me more productive.



In order to qualify, you MUST



* Be FLUENT in English And Have A Minimal Accent

* Have At Least One Year Experience In Telemarketing and/or Appointment Setting

* Be Familiar With The Concept Of A One Call Close

* Have Experience Successfully Getting Past Gatekeepers

* Be Available During West Coast Business Hours Initially

* Be Able To Make Up To 200 Calls Per Day

* Be Able To Communicate Daily And Willing To Do Followup If Needed

* Be Willing To Start ASAP



In Order To Apply You MUST



* Tell me what makes you unique and why I should pick you

* Explain to me one of the best ways to get past a gatekeeper

* Submit a voice sample of approx 45-60 seconds

* Use The Word "Rock star" in your posting as the first line

* Tell me how many calls you can usually make in an hour



Please note, I will be hiring several people most likely for test jobs. The hourly rate will be low, but can/will improve based on performance, AND I plan to offer additional commissions as well also depending upon performance.



Also note, if you fail to use the word mentioned above in your posting, or fail to submit a voice sample or have clearly not read this posting as evidenced in some other manner, your application will be rejected.



I take care of my employees, and there is a lot of potential for growth with this position. Leads will be supplied.



Starting On: April 28, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 28, 2012 05:59 UTC

ID: 201123211

Category: Sales & Marketing > Telemarketing & Telesales

Skills: marketing,telemarketing,sales,english,appointment-setting

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 203.33



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Looking-For-Top-Shelf-Telemarketers-And-Appointment-Setters_%7E%7E34c06c1904885787?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario