sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Need Video Created Today - oDesk



Hi,



I need someone who can start this project immediately.



Basically I am looking for someone to create a video for me similar to the animation of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WJK_swPGZk



You must be able to:



- Take my PSD files and add simple animation to each slide (26 PSD files total)

- Match voiceover with slides (Voiceover mp3 is about 2 minutes in length)

- Be able to read/follow my script and notes.



I will send you the layered PSD files, voiceover mp3 files, and sript.



Budget: $35

Starting On: April 29, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 29, 2012 05:22 UTC

ID: 201126618

Category: Design & Multimedia > Video Production

Skills: video,animation,voice-over

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 305.33



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Need-Video-Created-Today_%7E%7E8b98ee24e58612b7?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario