viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Personal Virtual Assistant for Relationship Management - oDesk



Hi,



I need a personal virtual assistant that will keep track of birthdays, Christmas and other significant dates, helps to write notes, pick gifts and sometimes send them also. English needs to be impeccable and need to use a translator for suggestions.



The job is simple, but you need to be on the ball and remind me with concrete suggestions way ahead of time. Suggesting gifts to my nieces and nephews should come very naturally.



I want you to be proactive and ask me if I haven't given all information and I need you to actively remind me what's coming and what I need to remember.



We will collect the information on a Google Doc spreadsheet: names, dates, age, previous gits / cards, preferred way to communicate etc. And other details on how I want this to work. You will be part of structuring this and updating it.



That's it. Please contact me if you have the skills above.



Starting On: April 21, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 21, 2012 05:47 UTC

ID: 201086654

Category: Administrative Support > Personal Assistant

Skills: management,english,google-docs,spreadsheets,virtual-assistant-skills,interpersonal-skills,online-assistant

Country: Macao

Hours Billed: 26.33



click to apply



via All Administrative Support jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Personal-Virtual-Assistant-for-Relationship-Management_%7E%7E70b0b2cd0c13024b?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario