viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

RESIZING MY LOGO FOR VARIOUS USES - oDesk



Hi,

I had a logo designed and apparently the designer informs me that he can only provide the file in illustrator and that I need someone else to resize the logo for the various uses on things such as:

Website:

Business Cards:

Documents

Letter Head

Envelopes:

etc etc.

Basically, I don't know how many I need, but I need them and I need someone to do it for me.

If you apply for the job and i don't reply to you, please don't be upset. Unfortunately, such is the nature of receiving so many requests that it is literally impossible to reply to everyone.

I do want to let you know that I do sincerely appreciate everyone of your replies.

Kind regards,

Marco Cipri



Starting On: April 21, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 21, 2012 05:03 UTC

ID: 201086542

Category: Design & Multimedia > Graphic Design

Skills: logo

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/RESIZING-LOGO-FOR-VARIOUS-USES_%7E%7E7d353ceef66cacea?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario