viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Virtuemart - payment method based on product category ID - oDesk



I need to have function, that based on product category some specific payment method is used automatically . This can be hard coded since I have only few items.

The logical check is done for whole shopping cart, if there should be combination of products from more categories then one, then also one specific payment method would be used. Most likely a file ps_payment_method.php need to be modified.



I am using :



Joomla 1.5.15 and

Virtuemart 1.1.4

Extension Shopper Group Extension 1.1.5 Release Candidate 2

( so lot of files hacked and also the ps_payment_method.php to work with this extension )



The logic of adding payment method from the Shopper Group Extension must be still working, my logic would have higher priority though.

Once implemented, I will need to know what file(s) changed and how, so that I can do changes myself.



Anyone ???



Budget: $50

Starting On: April 21, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 21, 2012 05:36 UTC

ID: 201086615

Category: Web Development > Ecommerce

Skills: virtuemart,joomla

Country: Czech Republic

Hours Billed: 2.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Virtuemart-payment-method-based-product-category_%7E%7E3b9bfda22a84db70?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario