sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Website Revenue forcasting - oDesk



I am developing a website and I am looking for an individual with experience in internet marketing and advertising to help me forecast potential revenue and sales. I am looking for somebody that has experience in the field so experience will beat theoretical. I would also prefer somebody with experience with travel search engines(Kayak, Expedia, Travelocity etc.)



Budget: $100

Starting On: April 29, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 29, 2012 05:59 UTC

ID: 201126692

Category: Sales & Marketing > Business Plans & Marketing Strategy

Skills: internet-marketing,advertising,sales

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 80.00



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-Revenue-forcasting_%7E%7E8f73b3abfb8d6820?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario