viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

comics, cartoons with horror theme - oDesk



I need a cartoonist, someone to write and draw funnies (like the sunday's paper...1 big boxe or 3-4 boxes making up the joke) preferably with a funny but dark sense of humor. I only pay for the comics I can use (so, I suggest you submit a quick draft/quick text before starting to work) I pay 5$ per cartoon/joke and expect at least 1 cartoon (or preferably more) per week.



If you have already created cartoons that you wish to sell to me...I will pick and choose what I like.



I pay per cartoon that I accept NOT per hour.



send exemple of cartoons/jokes you have done in the past.



Starting On: April 28, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 28, 2012 05:14 UTC

ID: 201123102

Category: Design & Multimedia > Illustration

Skills:

Country: Canada

Hours Billed: 2,371.17



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/comics-cartoons-with-horror-theme_%7E%7Ea1d5b109bb746b58?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario