viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

many small images-designs-illustrations for web use - oDesk



Hi

I need a lot of images in size 400x80 in png or jpg or gif format. The images will be used as ticker backgrounds (pregnancy tickers, anniversary birthday, etc). I will need a lot of them with different styles: classic, modern, abstract and more.

They need to be:

1) High quality

2) optimized in size (kb) for web use.



I dont want any copyright problems. Please explain to me how can you ensure me that what you provide is original and not copied from other sources!



I intend to hire more than one candidates.



I will ONLY pay for images i like and not for every image submitted to me. I will however try to explain what i want to save you time. So initially, if we make a contract, you should send to me a few images, get my suggestions and keep working. I hope that this process will save us both our time.



No upfront payments, unless you have some super glorious feedback!



In your proposal state the $ per image rate and send samples of previous work preferably related to this project.



Budget: $50

Starting On: May 1, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 28, 2012 05:29 UTC

ID: 201123137

Category: Design & Multimedia > Graphic Design

Skills: graphic-design,illustration,make,vector-graphics

Country: Greece

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/many-small-images-designs-illustrations-for-web-use_%7E%7Ed20c61e889b33f36?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario