lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Investigator - oDesk



Hi contractors



I need to find information about a certain US company and especially their management and for this I need your help! I need you to find me contact details of this company and management. I need to find out who is the owner of the company etc. Contact me for more details.



Let me know your price for finding this information - you would be paid only for the results you create. I might need help contacting them as well but this is separate project.



Budget: $10

Starting On: April 17, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 17, 2012 05:23 UTC

ID: 201063294

Category: Business Services > Other - Business Services

Skills:

Country: Finland

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Business Services jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Investigator_%7E%7E9bc48bf00099682c?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario