lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Mac Quickbooks User - oDesk



Hello



I just had to remove my old book keeper I have all my files on a mac but they are a mess.





I need someone to clean up my books for both companies and get them current. I have books on quickbooks server and we can share the data.



I can give you bank account data to upload to each company to make them perfect.





Let me know



Starting On: April 17, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 17, 2012 05:14 UTC

ID: 201063259

Category: Business Services > Bookkeeping

Skills: intuit-quickbooks

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 53.67



click to apply



via All Business Services jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Mac-Quickbooks-User_%7E%7E9d31eff0ce58510e?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario