viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Reliable Drupal Developer - oDesk



I am looking for reliable, experienced and knowledgeable Drupal website developer for my existing website.



I have some changes to the site I would like done now and I am planning complete revamp of the site at a later date.



Please only contact me if you know what you are doing, are reliable and have good communication skills.



Thanks



Paul



Budget: $200

Starting On: April 21, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 21, 2012 05:31 UTC

ID: 201086598

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: drupal,communication-skills

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Reliable-Drupal-Developer_%7E%7E7c68e0579e57a1e6?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario