viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Web Designer Needed - oDesk



This job is for designs only. It requires no Blog/CMS implementation at all.



I'm in need of someone who can design websites for me, to my specifications, and send me the design in JPG or PNG format as well as send me the editable file related to your image software (Photoshop .psd, Illustrator .ai, and so on). So if you use photoshop, for example, you would send me MyDesign.jpg and MyDesign.psd



Serious designers only. I intend on this being a long term job as I have several projects going on and I need someone I can trust and someone i can count on.



When you message me please include your portfolio.



Increase your odds of getting hired by having blog design experience.



Starting On: April 28, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: April 28, 2012 05:10 UTC

ID: 201123092

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: adobe-photoshop,web-design,adobe-illustrator,paint.net,corel-draw,corel-painter,corel-paint-shop-pro,inkscape,adobe-fireworks,gimp

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 58.67



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Web-Designer-Needed_%7E%7Eee290dc19026008f?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario