miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

CyberSecurity- Monitoring- vulnerable - oDesk



Hi,



I wanted to get details on how I can prove someone is monitoring my computer stealthly from remote locations. How can I block from getting personal information like email and banking account views? Is there software you can recommend for windows 7. Is there a better operating system that can block this better like mac or Linux or do I create a complete private network computer.



Alright. Thanks



Budget: $50

Starting On: May 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: May 31, 2012 06:19 UTC

ID: 201288763

Category: Networking & Information Systems > Network Administration

Skills: windows-7,linux,operating-systems

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Networking & Information Systems jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/CyberSecurity-Monitoring-vulnerable_%7E%7E3fc4bc35ac1becaa?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario