miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Website Article Writer With Good English Skills - oDesk



Proper English Required. Please do not bid if you cannot write the articles using proper English



I need 10 SEO articles written of 500 Words each. The articles are on the topic of travel and online shopping and the exact keywords will be given to the winning bidder.



I am looking for professional article writers. I pay $2.00 per 500 word article, and I am planning to get 10 articles written now. ($2*10 = $20 so please don’t bid anything more than that)



I will provide the keywords and I am expecting 1% keyword density. The articles have to be Search Engine Optimized (SEO)



The project is to be completed within 3 days.



The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation. The articles will need to be concise and to the point. I can't accept articles just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.



Also, the articles must be 100% unique, they will be reviewed through Copyscape, and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape nor has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.



I will not be able to pay if all requirements in this listing aren't met, so please don't bid if you can't meet these requirements.



You agree that upon sending me the articles all rights to the articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any way.



Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Please include the word "red cordial" in your response.



Budget: $20

Starting On: May 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: May 30, 2012 06:47 UTC

ID: 201283144

Category: Writing & Translation > Website Content

Skills: english,seo,grammar

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Writing & Translation jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-Article-Writer-With-Good-English-Skills_%7E%7E3db95a7ca1f97952?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario