jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Looking for skilled person - oDesk



Hi I am looking for a serious contractor that knows how to build a site that will start making money right off the get go. I have few sites that me and few guys i work with have built that make money right away. And i am looking for someone to build me a site whether it be a sniper site or some site that makes money. I can hire you and we can start on working on it. And dont apply if your just someone whos like it has potential to make money it just takes awhile because i dont have the time to waste.



Starting On: May 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: May 31, 2012 06:55 UTC

ID: 201288848

Category: Web Development > Other - Web Development

Skills: make,web-design,marketing

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 207.50



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Looking-for-skilled-person_%7E%7E0e4a96fb9f4a5cc9?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario