jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

The most amazing logo EVER! - oDesk



Hi



I need a Logo, cause im goning to post it on my Youtube videos. And i need a grate, simple and inspirering logo.



I want to use my FULL Name (Espen Aas) or my name shortened (EA) thats up to you.



I want my logo Black and white, NO 3D, and just as simple as possible, but it have to be grate, and it dossnt have to have a pirure beside or over... for me its enouth with the Letters.



-EA



Budget: $40

Starting On: May 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: May 31, 2012 06:38 UTC

ID: 201288809

Category: Design & Multimedia > Logo Design

Skills: logo,youtube,logo-design,adobe-indesign,adobe-creative-suite,graphic-design

Country: Norway

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/The-most-amazing-logo-EVER_%7E%7E7e95cf2fbd2c0ddd?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario