jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Develop Wordpress Website which Generate $15 on adsense daily! - oDesk

I need a website developed in wordpress platform. You will be required to develop the website on a specific niche of you own. I'm not interested in any niche. I just need my adsense earnings of at least $15 daily (MUST).



Waiting for proposals!



You will be responsible for marketing and SEO etc. I just need a adsense friendly website made ready having at least 700 visitors per day in start.



Budget: $100

Starting On: September 27, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: September 27, 2012 10:44 UTC

ID: 201680373

Category: Web Development > Other - Web Development

Skills: wordpress,marketing,seo,google-adsense

Country: Pakistan

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Develop-Wordpress-Website-which-Generate-adsense-daily_%7E013215cd011ca37b71?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario