viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Urgent Required Verified Paypal account - oDesk

Hi Guys, I urgently required a verified paypal account alongwith its backend credit card number and CVC, I don't wants to submit or withdraw any kind of amount to or from that paypal account, I just required that for formality needed for completing an online web form. Even you can change your account's password within one day.

Further details should be disclosed to the right candidate.

I've my budget from $50 to $100 for this job



Budget: $100

Starting On: September 28, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: September 28, 2012 11:22 UTC

ID: 201684342

Category: Sales & Marketing > PR - Public Relations

Skills: paypal,banking-systems

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Urgent-Required-Verified-Paypal-account_%7E016184caade2912673?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario