jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Modern Wordpress theme needed - oDesk

I urgently need a modern and professional looking wordpress theme, with focus on teenagers and youths using computer or online tools.



The site should be clean and appealing to the younger generation.

The main source of income for the site is adwords therefore it is important that the design provides different place holders for adwords.



To begin please send me samples of your works.

Like anyone else I know where to find free wordpress templates, reason I am posting this job is I need something unique and professional.



Please also keep in mind that all the produced job will be my intellectual property.



This is simply a theme design job, there is no programming necessary for this job and you are not going to write a plugin.



I need this job to be done urgently so I will move on with the best candidate ASAP.



Thank you!



Starting On: September 27, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: September 27, 2012 09:59 UTC

ID: 201680259

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: wordpress,graphic-design,web-design,design

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Modern-Wordpress-theme-needed_%7E0152c6ede86cabde6f?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario