sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Apple App - Slots Game - oDesk



YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH.... GIVE ME A PRICE



I want to develop an Apple App but have no idea how to do it.



I want to make a slots game along the lines of this one...



Go to the App Store, search for "Slots of the Caribbean" and download the free version.



The team will be different and there will be additional option such as popups etc.



Please give me a rough idea of price and timeline.



I will supply the graphics... You need do the functionality and add the graphics.



Once I get some prices and timelines I will be in contact to discuss it further.



Murray



Budget: $5

Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:54 UTC

ID: 201386983

Category: Software Development > Mobile Apps

Skills: ipad,iphone-app-development,iphone-development

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 142.67



click to apply



via All Software Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Apple-App-Slots-Game_%7E%7Eba558b08777a3c78?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario