sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Maintenance for drupal website - oDesk



Hi everyone,



I need someone to perform some once-off website maintenance for my drupal site, which hasn't been done for a few months.



When I log onto my site as administrator, I see a red/pink box at the top of the screen saying this:



"One or more problems were detected with your Drupal installation. Check the status report for more information.



There are security updates available for one or more of your modules or themes. To ensure the security of your server, you should update immediately! See the available updates page for more information."



So I need someone to perform all the required updates.



Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:58 UTC

ID: 201386991

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: drupal,security

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Maintenance-for-drupal-website_%7E%7E30be31041ab2b060?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario