sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

third party processing for joomla - oDesk



Hi There,



I am looking to have someone set up billing and c/c info on my joomla sites and then have the site email myself the information so I can input the info into my merchant account seperately. I do not want my web sites attached to my processor , I only want the information needed to process the order to be emailed to my private account. I know there is soft ware already designed so I am not looking to re-invent the wheel I just need it set up and attached to 6 - 8 joomla sites.



I am looking to have this done in the next couple of days , Please only contact me if you have experience with joomla and if you have experience with myvirtualmerchant.com even better



Budget: $75

Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:21 UTC

ID: 201386935

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: processing,joomla,billing

Country: Canada

Hours Billed: 1,788.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/third-party-processing-for-joomla_%7E%7E3b651da5f5cc32f9?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario