sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Social Media Marketing - oDesk



Hello Candidates,



I am seeking someone who is experienced and willing to engage both my Twitter and Facebook followers. I am also seeking someone that is willing to contact individuals via YouTube regarding participating in product reviews. I would like for this individual to increase traffic to the website using these social media outlets. I would also like for this individual to increase my Facebook and Twitter following.



Thank you,



Roniesha Latham

UVHair



Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:22 UTC

ID: 201386936

Category: Sales & Marketing > SMM - Social Media Marketing

Skills: social-media-marketing,twitter,facebook,youtube

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Sales & Marketing jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Social-Media-Marketing_%7E%7E4d2393c6a7789a65?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario