viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Website for Print broker business - oDesk



Dear Web Developers,



My name is Kay and i am looking for an individual or a business to develop couple of web sites for me.



I am a print broker, sell custom print for businesses i.e. business cards, leaflets, posters, etc



Website must be quality as www.solopress.com and must have same functionality and for the admin section please find attached document.



Can you please let me know if you can handle this project, if so please give me your best quote.



PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A COMPLICATED PROJECT, THEREFORE YOU MUST KNOW THE PROCESS AND THE PRINTING INDUSTRY WELL.



If you require further information please let me know.



Kay



Budget: $3500

Starting On: June 29, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 29, 2012 07:07 UTC

ID: 201383855

Category: Web Development > Ecommerce

Skills: web-design,php,project-management

Country: United Kingdom

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-for-Print-broker-business_%7E%7Ecd91d6559e9ad094?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario