sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Needed Small Website For My Agency - oDesk



Hello,



I need a small website to be designed and programmed to my agency.



The coding should be done in only the following languages:-



1. HTML 5 or XHTML(Should be a W3C validated)



2. CSS 3(No need of photoshop)



3. JQuery,AJAX



4. XML(For sitemap)



The pages and hierarchy should be like this:-



a.) Home Page



b.) About Us Page



c.) Contractors Page



d.) Portfolio Page



e.) Contact Us Page



Thats all!! This is a very easy and cheapest task to any expert in website programmer.



Note:- No need of back-end processing. No need of Photoshop Designing. No need of using CMS like JOOMLA, PHP, DRUPAL.



PS. I won't accept UpFront. So, don't expect upfront from me. I'll pay you once, you get completed the site for me!



My payment budget is $5 as this is a small job and very easier to do.



Happy Bidding!



Thanks.



Budget: $5

Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:19 UTC

ID: 201386932

Category: Web Development > Website Project Management

Skills: html5,xhtml,css3,jquery,xml,ajax,joomla,php,drupal

Country: India

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Needed-Small-Website-For-Agency_%7E%7Ed409e06248db6056?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario