sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Looking for talented graphic designers!!! - oDesk



Hi there all you designers!



The mobile app business is booming so I am looking for designers to join me and my team in developing addictive and fun apps for the public! I am looking for a freelance graphic designer who is SUPER PASSIONATE and LOVES WHAT THEY DO. You will have the chance to work on my next mobile game and possibly some future projects. This game will be made for the iPhone and iPad so it would be great if you have some previous experience working with mobile graphics or similar games.



I am looking for someone more interested in a 2D style and 2D characters. I will need someone creative and artistic to create an intriguing UI Design. You will need to be familiar with animation, scenery, etc. I also plan on working with some 3D graphics within a 2D environment as well so that's a plus if you have experience with that. More details will be discussed if you are chosen.



Communication and chemistry is IMPORTANT! Not only will you be expected to communicate with me but you will also be working with a programmer on this. Please include your portfolio and a link to your one of your best works and the reason why it is your best work. Also, please reply with the words "SLAPP GAMES" so I know you took the time to read this message.



I plan to do interviews soon and hope to speak with you great artists.



Best Regards,

S.H.L



Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 07:20 UTC

ID: 201386934

Category: Design & Multimedia > Graphic Design

Skills: games,graphic-design,motion-graphics,animation,3d-animation,2d-animation,illustration,3d-design,design,ui-design

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Design & Multimedia jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Looking-for-talented-graphic-designers_%7E%7Ead5b314b7b7e573b?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario