sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Website Content Writers - oDesk



I have been in search of the best writers in odesk for a long time but in vain.



Here is what you need for me to grant you this title!

. Punctual - Meet all deadlines

.No plagiarized work - All your work must be unique.

. Fluent in English - I don't want to see any grammatical errors in your work.



Just imagine that! Very simple instructions, yet people don't want to do this!



Anyway, Once you are hired, I will give you the first article to start with. If its good, you will be paid for it and given more work. Once paid, the next pay day will be after 1.5 to 2 weeks.



As such, you must keep a worksheet outlining everything you have done for me till then. I will request you to send me the worksheet and payment will be submitted right after that!



Here is my payment instructions.

$1 - 300 words

$1.75 - 500 words

$2.45 - 700 words

$3.5 - 1000 words



If you can't follow any of these instructions, please don't apply.



Budget: $5

Starting On: June 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: June 30, 2012 08:04 UTC

ID: 201387003

Category: Writing & Translation > Blog & Article Writing

Skills: english

Country: Canada

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Writing & Translation jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-Content-Writers_%7E%7E312fc242d6bb2ed5?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario