lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Fix C++ and MySql error while compiling - oDesk



I am trying to get C++ to work with MySQL, but I keep getting an error while trying to compile the code. The error I am getting is:



/code/test/mysql_con.cpp|39|error: ‘get_mysql_driver_instance’ is not a member of ‘sql::mysql::MySQL_Driver’|





The source code can be found at:



http://pastebin.com/Tij2Bv6V





I would like someone to dial into my computer using teamviewer, diagnose the issue, and make it so the code compiles and can properly connect to MySQL and execute queries. This should be a quick project for someone familiar with using C++ and MySQL. If it makes a difference, I am using Ubuntu.



Budget: $25

Starting On: July 30, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: July 30, 2012 09:09 UTC

ID: 201481359

Category: Software Development > Other - Software Development

Skills: c++,mysql

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 11.00



click to apply



via All Software Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Fix-and-MySql-error-while-compiling_%7E%7Ee5549c4451928b47?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario