martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Wordpress/ HTML/ Java Script Whiz - oDesk



I am looking to hire a Wordpress/ HTML/ Java Script Whiz to help fix a problem I am having with my site.



The problem is that there are two plugins (infinite scrolling and isotope plugin) that are not working together correctly.



Additionally the wordpress pagination don't work properly with infinite scrolling and isitope live filtering.



If you think you can fix it, please let me know...and I will give you the URL of my site, to confirm that you can do it.



Please only apply if:

1) you are familiar with these problems and think that you have the skills to fix it

2) You are a good communicator, and can be in touch with me once a day to update me on your progress

3) You have available time in the next day or two to complete this job



If you are successful, I will have many more projects coming up.



Thanks



Budget: $85

Starting On: July 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: July 31, 2012 09:29 UTC

ID: 201485098

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: wordpress,html,java

Country: Australia

Hours Billed: 67.83



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Wordpress-HTML-Java-Script-Whiz_%7E%7E11e342b98155ec2f?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario