martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Implement simple design for single-product store on shoplift platform - oDesk



Here's the deal. I have flats and have downloaded several free themes and on paid theme. The paid theme is certainly more customizable, but to achiev ethe simplicity of my design, I need someone who knows more than just basic HTML,



I'm told this should take the right person less than two hours, but I'll let you be the judge. I have photoshop and in design files with all graphics. I'll provide copy. And time is of the essence,



Please let me know if you are interested. Pre-existing knowledge of the platform, is mandatory.



Thanks!



-Andrew



Starting On: July 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: July 31, 2012 08:57 UTC

ID: 201485029

Category: Web Development > Web Programming

Skills: design,html

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Implement-simple-design-for-single-product-store-shoplift-platform_%7E%7E16670a008ce60f44?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario